MEET ARA ~ LEARNING ARCHITECT, TEACHER & TEACHER TRAINER
Why do I love what I do?
You know that feeling when time stands still, you are focused, in the flow, every challenge seems possible, when you know you are on the right path? That is exactly how I feel when I’m teaching, giving energy sessions, or designing programs (training, workshops & continuing ed programs).
In classes, trainings & healing energy sessions, I enjoy connecting students to their present experience and sharing the tools of yoga & qigong to proactively care for the body, mind & spirit. Read more about Ara’s journey to yoga & qigong HERE.
In my training design services, my biggest joy is successfully helping yoga teachers & studios offer inspiring programs through a solid learning foundation. I have done my job well when students & faculty can focus on the actual learning experience; the reason why they are all there.
What skills do I have to make your dreams possible?
– Lead Faculty (E-RYT 500, YACEP, MQP) of 46 – 200 Hour, Yin Yoga & Energy Body Teacher Trainings
– 12 years managing yoga studio operations, yoga colleges, creating & growing Yoga Alliance certified schools & programs in North America, Central America & Europe
– 20 years as a Yoga & Medical Qigong practitioner with 5000+ hours of training & teaching experience (studio, corporate, private, hatha, yin, restorative, qigong and flow)
– 19 years in Training, Learning & Knowledge Management industries
– 10 years in corporate business consulting & operations with a focus on learning & knowledge management