YIN, QIGONG & ENERGY BODY (Yin 2.0)
Connect to the energy with(y)in
Immerse yourself in the energetic aspects of a Yin & Qigong practice. This program will guide you through poses, flows, breath, meditations and philosophy to access and enhance the energy within and around.
In addition to enhancing your personal connection to your energy body through the movements of Yin & Qigong, this program is also designed for yoga teachers and wellness professionals who would like to take this learning and incorporate aspects into classes & wellness services.*
See below for more details.
|Duration / Location:||2.5 days in East Vancouver, private space close to 12th & Commercial Dr.|
|Dates:||March 1st to March 3rd, 2019
Fri 3pm to 7pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 5pm
|Investment:||$375 + gst|
|Program Hours:||20 hours|
|Ara ~ E-RYT 500, YACEP with Yoga Alliance, MQP (medical qigong practitioner)|
|To register, please complete this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/c5CSnvC5KGWyOD9u1|
Each day is a blend of a class, meditation, breathwork, presentations and hands on exploration of the following topics.
- Yin poses, Qigong inspired movement, breath and meditations to enhance the flow of energy in the body
- 3 phases of caring for the energy body
- Energy techniques to release, strengthen and regulate the energy body
- Learning about your own energy field and beginning to sense others energy
- Founders of yin – how the energy body came to be incorporated in the practice
- Intro to yin/yang relativity
- How to teach yin poses & classes based on the energy body framework; qigong movements that can be incorporated into a yoga class
- Sequencing & theme-ing for personal practice, yin or yin fusion energy focused classes
- Assists for the energy body
- Western vs. Eastern views of the energy body
- Maps of the energy body (meridian theory & 5 elements)
- Energy focused meditations using breath & visualization to connect to the energetic flow within
- MANUAL: 100 page manual to support you on your energy journey
- YOU TUBE PLAYLIST: private playlists with short videos and meditation to continue and ground the learning
This program follows the standards outlined by Yoga Alliance for each of the 5 educational categories. To receive a certificate of completion, students will need to complete the graduation requirements. After completing the graduation requirements, students will receive a certificate of completion that counts towards Continuing Education Units with Yoga Alliance.
- We welcome anyone who has a sincere interest in learning about and caring for their energy body. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to attend.
- If you are already a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance, you may also count this training towards your continuing education units. In order to teach Yin yoga, a 200 hour certificate is required and a foundational yin program is recommended. Contact us for more info about these programs.
- If you would like to teach Qigong specific classes, you will need to attend a specific Qigong training. Visit Empty Mountain for more info or contact us for more details.