YIN 2.0 ~ YIN & ENERGY BODY
Welcome to the Yin side
Come immerse yourself in the energetic aspects of the Yin yoga practice. This advanced Yin program will guide you through poses, flows, breath, meditations and philosophy to access and enhance the energy within.
In addition to enhancing your personal connection to your energy body through Yin yoga, this program is also designed for yoga teachers and wellness professionals who would like to take this learning and incorporate into classes & wellness services.
Each day is a blend of a class, meditation, breathwork, presentations and hands on exploration of the following topics. Explore the Yin side & become yinspired.
If you are already a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance, you may also count this training towards your continuing education units. Please note: in order to teach Yin yoga, a 200 hour certificate is required.
|Duration / Location:||2.5 days in East Vancouver, private space close to 12th & Commercial Dr.|
|Dates:||November 30th – December 2nd, 2018
Fri 3pm to 7pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 5pm
|Investment:||$375 + gst|
|Program Hours:||20 hours|
|Ara ~ E-RYT 500, YACEP with Yoga Alliance, MQP (medical qigong practitioner)|
|To register, please complete this online form: http://goo.gl/forms/9YiwrWs8P9qO87Cs2|
This program follows the standards outlined by Yoga Alliance for each of the 5 educational categories. A robust manual will be provided. To receive a certificate of completion, students will need to complete the graduation requirements. After completing the graduation requirements, students will receive a certificate of completion that counts towards Continuing Education Units with Yoga Alliance.
Each day is a blend of a class, meditation, breathwork, presentations and hands on exploration of the following topics.
- Yin poses, Qigong inspired movement, breath and meditations to enhance the flow of energy in the body
- 3 phases of caring for the energy body
- Energy techniques to release, strengthen and regulate the energy body
- Learning about our own energy field and beginning to sense others energy
- Founders of yin – how the energy body came to be incorporated in the practice
- Intro to yin/yang relativity
- How to teach poses & classes based on the energy body framework
- Sequencing & theme-ing for personal practice, yin or yin fusion energy focused classes
- Assists for the energy body
- Western vs. Eastern views of the energy body
- Maps of the energy body (meridian theory & 5 elements)
- Energy focused meditations using breath & visualization to connect to the energetic flow within
- MANUAL: 100 page manual to support you on your energy journey
- YOU TUBE PLAYLIST: private playlists with short videos and meditation to continue and ground the learning