Qigong Private OR Energy Table Session (1hr 15min)
- $95 + gst per individual booking
- Purchase 3 sessions in advance (may be all the same or a combo) – $85 + gst per session (save $30, $10 per session)
Qigong Private AND Energy Table Session (2 hrs)
- $135 + gst per individual booking (save $17)
- Purchase 3 sessions in advance – $120 + gst per session (save $45, $15 per session)
- Payable by cash, check, paypal or interac transfer to yogatrainingtree (at) gmail.com
- Choose your location: in person in Vancouver (see below) or long distance in the comfort of your own home
- Address: Close to E. 12th Ave & Commercial Dr., Trout Lake and Clark Park (address & parking instructions to be provided upon registration)
- Space: Home studio (see picture above)
- This is a pet friendly home. Although we keep it neat and tidy, you may just leave with some magical puppy fur on your clothes. Pet lint roller provided 🙂
- Email Ara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 604.618.7804. I always respond within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, please try again as it may be floating in cyber-heaven.
- Cancellation Policy: Please notify me a minimum of 24 hours in advance. I’ll do my best to transfer it to another day. If more than three visits are cancelled, advanced payment will be required.
- Late Arrival Policy: Your session will still be completed at the originally scheduled appointment time unless a later time is available. You will still be responsible for the full session fee.
Qigong movement practice & energy sessions do not take the place of medical care. The practitioner does not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. The qi gong energy sessions are a simple, gentle, hands-on energy technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation and can complement medical or psychological care you may be receiving. It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.